Dr. Pytal is a proud partner with Headstrong
Headstrong, founded in 2012, provides confidential, cost-free, and frictionless mental health care treatment for military veterans and their families. We work in partnership with Weill Cornell Medical College, one of the Nation’s leading mental health care centers. Headstrong developed an effective, individually tailored and comprehensive treatment program for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Addiction Treatment, Anxiety & Depression, Trauma, Grief & Loss, Anger Management, and Military Sexual Trauma.
Headstrong currently serves:
- New York Metro
- San Diego and Riverside Counties
- Los Angeles Metro
- Washington, D.C. Metro
- Virginia Beach,
- Colorado Springs
Since our founding in 2012, Headstrong has been making great strides to solve a simple, but daunting question, posed by a founding Headstrong Board Member and highly successful finance executive, “If I can receive immediately, expert mental health care treatment; why can’t a veteran?” That question led us to develop a program that provides world-class, confidential, individually tailored, cost and bureaucracy free treatment for veterans suffering from the hidden wounds of war. Our answer is not possible without a patriotic and philanthropic donor base that values an increased quality of life for America’s military. This donor base understands the long-term societal benefits of a mentally stable and healthy local-veteran community.
Thank you for considering our vision for veteran mental health treatment and recovery.
To get connected with Headstrong go to getheadstrong.org and complete the contact card on the Get Help page.
- Non-Commissioned Officers Association
- Paralyzed Veterans Association
- The Retired Enlisted Association
- Special Forces Association
- US Submarine Veterans, Inc.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Veterans of the Vietnam War
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Women’s Army Corps Veterans
- Women Marines Association
- Wounded Warrior Project
- The Gift of Fear: And Other Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence by Gavin de Becker
- On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and Peace 2nd Edition, by Dave Grossman
- On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society by Dave Grossman
- American Sniper by Chris Klye
- Red Platoon: A True Story of American Valor by Clinton Romesha
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites